This website is operated by Shoes Valley INC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Shoes Valley. Shoes Valley INC offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us and/or are sponsored by us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing, agreeing to a collaboration, or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Woocommerce Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers, and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, OTHER SUBMISSIONS AND YOUR CONTENT
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example but not limited to contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, reviews, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments provided or posted by you or any third party.
Use of Your Content. If you post, upload, or make available to Shoes Valley or the Services, or otherwise submit to or through Shoes Valley as part of your use of the Services, including the Site or App, any information, data, text, images, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials, including but not limited to photos and reviews relating to your use of the Products (“Your Content”), you hereby grant to Shoes Valley a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit Your Content and your name, image, voice, likeness and/or other biographical information or material in connection with Your Content, in whole or in part, in all media formats and distribution methods now known or hereafter devised (including on the Site and App, in email and other promotional campaigns and on third party sites promoting the Services) in connection with the Services, including but not limited to advertising, promoting, and marketing the Services, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, without limitation as to frequency, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity. You waive any right to inspect or approve any of Your Content or any use of Your Content. By submitting Your Content, you represent and warrant that Your Content and your communication thereof conform to these Terms and that you own or have the necessary rights, licenses, consents and permissions, without the need for any permission from or payment to any other person or entity, to exploit, and to authorize Shoes Valley to exploit, Your Content in all manners contemplated by these Terms. You waive all moral rights in Your Content that may be available to you in any part of the world and confirm that no such rights have been asserted. None of Your Content will be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise, on our part and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Your Content.
SECTION 10 SPONSORSHIPS & USE OF INFLUENCER CONTENT
PLEASE NOTE: Any influencer may opt out or limit the use of their content by contacting his/her social media agent from Shoes Valley
- Entrance into the Shoes Valley’s influencer sponsorship Program Shoes Valley Inc. (“we,” “our,” “us,” or “Shoes Valley”) may determine in our sole discretion whether an individual (“participant”, “you” or “your”) is accepted in the Shoes Valley influencer sponsorship Program(the “Program”) and meets eligibility requirements.
- Program Terms. By agreeing to receive a sponsorship (product or products, established fee or other) from Shoes Valley you enter the Program, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions (these “Terms”). You acknowledge that we may monitor, in our discretion, your posts and performance for compliance with these Terms. We reserve the right to terminate any collaboration or posting privileges in the Program and decline to provide the benefits to you should you not perform your obligations in accordance with these Terms. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the other sections of these Terms & Conditions and these Terms with respect to the Program, these Terms shall prevail if you are part of the program.
3. Campaigns. As part of the Program, we may offer you the ability to participate in advertising or other social media campaigns or other promotions (“Campaigns”) with respect to the Shoes Valley brand
4. Participant Benefits. We are under no obligation to offer any benefits or compensation in any amount with respect to a particular Campaign. Any benefits provided for participation in a Campaign will be delivered to the email address on file with Shoes Valley. Any benefits provided are subject to applicable withholding requirements under applicable law and you are responsible for all taxes associated with receipt of any participation benefits as part of the Program.
- Relationship with Shoes Valley. You acknowledge that your participation in the Program is voluntary and at your discretion and control and you will not be deemed at any time an employee, agent or representative of Shoes Valley Inc or entitled to any benefits as an employee, agent or representative of Shoes Valley Inc. You do not have the right to make any representations or commitments on behalf of Shoes Valley or to bind Shoes Valley in any way. By participating, you agree that there are no restrictions or conflicts of interest that would prohibit your participation in a Campaign. You represent you are eligible to participate, have obtained any required permission from necessary parties to participate, and participation does not violate any agreement or obligation you have with any employer or other third party.
- Content Creation and Requirements.
- All materials created by you in connection with the Program or any Campaign, including, without limitation, youtube videos, blog posts, Facebook posts, Instagram posts, photos, images, videos, messages or other materials is considered “Content.”. You are responsible for costs and expenses you incur in the creation and submission of Content for a Campaign, and we will not reimburse or be responsible for those costs or expenses.
- As part of the Program or any Campaign, Shoes Valley may provide you instructions regarding the timing of your social media engagementsc. Shoes Valley reserves the right to require the prior review and written approval of posts, videos and Content by Shoes Valley prior to posting.
d. All Content must be original to you and created solely by you (with the exception of Shoes Valley images, videos, photos, text or other Shoes Valley Content (as defined in these Terms&Conditions. Content must not: (i) contain any copyrighted works without permission of the copyright owner; (iii) contain any third party trademarks or logos without permission of such owner or the feature of any other brand’s logo or products without the consent of Shoes Valley; or (iii) contain the likeness of any person (other than any persons featured in the Shoes Valley Content) without proper consent. If any third party takes any part in assisting you with creating Content, you must obtain in writing in advance an assignment of rights from such party sufficient to enable you to grant to Shoes Valley all the rights and licenses granted in these Terms, at no cost to Shoes Valley. You must provide an execution of that written assignment to Shoes Valley upon request. Shoes Valley will not be responsible or liable to any third party that takes any part in assisting you with creating Content for anything, including without limitation, payment of any compensation to such third party.
- You agree to comply with the rules, guidelines, and terms of service and/or use on social media and other platforms where you post Content, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Content and Other Requirements .
- You must include in all Content appropriate disclosure of any material connection between you and Shoes Valley and/or the Brands, including your involvement in the Campaign.
Specifically, for Social Media Posts:
- Be clear and conspicuous in heading by stating, “Sponsored Post,” “Sponsored Partnership,” “Paid Partnership” in the title or other prominent location.
- Be clear and conspicuous by stating, “Ad,” “Sponsored,” or “Sponsored Post” or such hashtag specified in each Campaign
- Your statements must reflect your honest views and personal experiences with Shoes Valley’s products/services. You may not make any claims about Shoes Valley’s products/services that would require proof you do not have. If you make specific claims or discuss specific benefits of Shoes Valley’s products/services, you must refer to Shoes Valley’s resources to ensure that any such claim or discussion is supported by evidence. You shall promptly notify Shoes Valley if your opinion of Shoes Valley’s products/services changes from that which you expressed up to that date.
- You must make clear that opinions, advice, statements, services, offers and other information provided by you are your own and not those of Shoes Valley or any of its agents or representatives and that neither Shoes Valley nor any of its agents or representatives are responsible for your Content or opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information contained in your Content.
- You may not post any Content that violates any law, constitutes a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, advocates or provides instruction on illegal activity, or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them. Your Content may not include statements that may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others.
- You may not interfere with any person’s right to privacy or violate or infringe on the rights of others.
- You may not upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is offensive to Shoes Valley or the online community, including expressions of bigotry, racism, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity, that contains or advocates pornography, pedophilia, incest, or is otherwise obscene, or that sexualizes minors or that is intended to facilitate inappropriate interactions with minors.
- You may not misrepresent the source of anything in the post, including impersonating another individual or entity; include links to external sites other than as may be directed by Shoes Valley as part of a Campaign; or include advertising for yourself or any third parties (including other brands, money-making schemes, discount cards, surveys, contests, etc.).
- All Content must be accurate and not misleading. You represent and warrant that use and posting or other transmission of your Content does not violate these Terms and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
- Ownership and Use of Content.
- Shoes Valley Content. By downloading any Shoes Valley Content for a Campaign, you receive a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive right to copy and use that Shoes Valley Content. You acknowledge that you have no rights in or to any Shoes Valley Content other than a limited right to use that Shoes Valley Content .Shoes Valley reserves all rights in and to the Shoes Valley Content not expressly granted under these Terms. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- Originality. You are responsible for determining whether any material is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. You are also responsible for posting any required attribution or similar designations in connection with materials owned by a third party. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission and your Content.
- Rights of Publicity Ownership and License. You are the owner of all content, but you grant Shoes Valley the right to use all content made with the sponsored product unconditionally and without limitation. It remains at Shoes Valley’s discretion to use, reproduce, display, modify, prepare derivative works from and publicly perform the Content, in whole or in part, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any media or manner worldwide, and to post the Content on social media, websites or other media for viewing by the public. Shoes Valley reserves the right to modify or edit any Content, in whole or in part, for content, clarity or any other reason, and you waive any and all “moral rights,” rights of attribution, or similar rights in the Content, without any compensation to you.
By participating, you further grant Shoes Valley and those acting under their authority permission to use your name, likeness, and comments for advertising and publicity purposes, without payment of any compensation. You understand there is no guarantee that any Shoes Valley will make use of any rights granted in any Content or your name or likeness. You agree that Shoes Valley is not required to submit to you any materials including your Content for approval prior to use, and you hereby waive any right to inspect or approve those materials.
You understand that Shoes Valley has access to a wide range of ideas, concepts, designs, and other materials and you will not be entitled to any compensation based on Shoes Valley’s use of any submissions or any similar or identical ideas, concepts, designs, or to those materials contained in content.
- Discretion to Use Materials. You understand that there is no guarantee that Shoes Valley will make use of any of the rights or releases granted in this Agreement and that Shoes Valley’s only obligation is to provide the participant benefits identified for a specific Campaigns where you have complied with your obligations and otherwise comply with the terms and conditions herein.
- Territory. Except as otherwise provided herein, all rights, licenses and uses granted or permitted by you hereunder apply in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented, without territorial restrictions.
- Conduct. If you breach these Terms or commit or threaten to commit any act, or become involved in any situation or occurrence, involving a felony, crime, and/or other act of moral turpitude so as to lead Shoes Valley, in its sole discretion, to believe that public association with you would subject Shoes Valley to the contempt of the general public or scandal, or if your conduct otherwise would be detrimental to the reputation or business of Shoes Valley, Shoes Valley may terminate your participation in the Program or any Campaign without any obligation to you and decline to provide any benefits to you. The termination right as provided herein shall be effective at any time after and from the date on which Shoes Valley acquires knowledge of any such act, situation, or occurrence.
- Update. Shoes Valley may change the Program or any Campaign in its sole discretion from time to time. Shoes Valley may update these Terms by posting an updated version. It remains at your discretion to check this page regularly and requesta termination of the colaboration if you do not agree as such Terms shall be binding on you.
- Web Terms. These Terms that are intended to survive shall survive any termination of your participation in the Programs or any Campaign.
SECTION 11 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 12 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 13 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
b) Chargeback Policy
Please note that by accepting the Terms & Conditions that you agree to not file any chargebacks or disputes to your Credit card company, Amazon, Paypal, Klarna or any other payment form used at checkout prior to contacting us to try and arbitrate your claim. Failure to comply with these terms will result in a legal investigation of your claim.
Please note that if any person is found making false claims through our internal investigation our legal team has been instructed to pursue the matter criminally and or legally. Examples include but are not limited to reporting the crime to local authorities, collection placement, civil claim filing and reporting to the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. We take this matter seriously and will pursue these cases to the full extent of the law.
Please note any person filing chargebacks to go around store policies will be subject to the above.
SECTION 14 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Shoes Valley INC, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 15 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Shoes Valley INC and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 16 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 17 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 18 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 19 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware.
SECTION 20 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 21 – CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding the site, content, comments, or sponsorships you may reach out to us via email or written mail sent to Shoes Valley INC,